Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 31st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudless sky this morning with the humidity finally being comfortable and the high of 80 and the low of 58.

Large salads with a salmon patty on them along with garlic bread and yogurt with fruit on it will be dinner.

What is your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Beautiful day. Mid 70s low humidity. I'm hoping we go to Richmond reservoir fishing this eve. It's been years since we've fished.
    if not, going to make scalloped potatos with smoked sausage. If we do it'll be grab a fast food sandwich.

Comment

Got all kinds of everything going on here weatherwise.
      We have leftover spaghetti and also some meat patty's/gravy to finish up here, we'll see who gets what for dinner
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I went on a deep clean spree today. I hate it when I work all day and I know no one will notice the million little thing I did. At least I was active and kept moving instead of being a couch potato. We are leaving for the lake house tomorrow for a few days. We found a place that is having a mud bogging rodeo where big trucks drive through pits of mud. It sounds just to hillbilly to miss!!! Monday we are going to see a John Fogerty concert. My kids have no clue who that is. I feel so stinking old lol.

I am making meatball kabobs and a big salad for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
          I went on a deep clean spree today. I hate it when I work all day and I know no one will notice the million little thing I did. At least I was active and kept moving instead of being a couch potato. We are leaving for the lake house tomorrow for a few days. We found a place that is having a mud bogging rodeo where big trucks drive through pits of mud. It sounds just to hillbilly to miss!!! Monday we are going to see a John Fogerty concert. My kids have no clue who that is. I feel so stinking old lol.

I am making meatball kabobs and a big salad for dinner.
          Muz have you tried the keto bread ? I'm not doing keto but some of the stuff is not bad. Some of it is yuck. The bread is super high in fiber cutting the carbs to 3 or 4g. We have gotten use to it. It's alittle weird at first. Also at Aldi I get the parm crisps. I eat those in place of potato chips. Very crunchy if ya like parm.

Comment

I have pork loin for dinner and yellow squash. I will add some cheese to the squash and sauté a shallot with the squash.

Comment

I dont mind Keto bread but hubs will only eat white bread. I actually like Daves killer breads but I know hubs wont even try it. I only did the meatball thing because I saw it in a magazine and thought why have I never made meatball kabobs?

Comment

I love Dave’s Killer Breads! I can’t really eat it anymore, too many seeds and it gives me really painful diverticulosis symptoms, but it sure is good.

I can hardly believe it’s the last day of August, doesn’t seem possible. It’s quite warm today, the cat and the dog are both sprawled out under the ceiling fan. Not a lot going on, got some bills paid and sorted out the junk mail for shredding, recycling and trash.

I’m not particularly hungry today, I think I’m going to make a Buffalo chicken sandwich and finish the rest of the bag of chopped salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                X