Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is still overcast with light misty rain, 3rd day in a row, but that is ok as the humidity does not seem as bad when it is overcast. The high will be 75 and the low of 62.

Grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches, tomato soup and peaches for me and rice crispy treats for DGS.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I think I am fixing a mini meatloaf that I have already to go in the oven. That and potato or salad.

Comment

Lovely blue skies today, temps about 23. DD and I headed down to lake before she goes back home to city..she tried to convince her hubby to stay up cuz the weather is supposed to be super all rest of week - no dice But they will be back on Thursday morning anyway.
      Dinner was simple...leftover steak, salad, corn, and taters for hubs, and DS and I threw a couple of small pizzas in the oven for us
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, just perfect weather all around. I got my Wave Broadband cancelled and the equipment returned and got service to Ken’s phone and iPad stopped at Verizon too. I also found out how long I’ve had my cell number…I’ve had this cell number since January 1994! I also had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon.

I’m going to finish up the gyro dinner I had on Saturday night, it was so good!​

Comment

Working...
        X