A few pics of Kian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics of Kian

IMG_02271.jpg These pics were taken on Labour Day wknd, the fam went camping.
    We are so in love with this lil guy! IMG_02101.jpg IMG_02301.jpg IMG_02331.jpg
    Last edited by MudderBear; 09-09-2022, 11:36 AM.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

OH OH he is a livin doll !! Those are great pics Thanks for sharing

Comment

He’s so cute! I love the bare butt picture!

Comment

OK, when he gets older, you can always tell him you will show his girlfriend that first picture if he misbehaves!!! That is a picture for the ages - what a handsome dude.

Comment

Vera’s right!

Comment

Very cute!

Comment

He's gorgeous, MudderBear... and quite a fan of posing for the camera. Definitely photos and memories for the future (as in 18th birthday, 21st birthday, wedding... )
              Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

awww thank you all! Had him down to the lake again this wknd, and of course bare bummed
                Last edited by MudderBear; 09-12-2022, 02:39 PM.
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
                  He's gorgeous, MudderBear... and quite a fan of posing for the camera. Definitely photos and memories for the future (as in 18th birthday, 21st birthday, wedding... )
                  Cute little boy for sure.
                  But I could never understand why one would embarrass an adult at a special occasion with pictures of his/ her childhood when he/ she were not fully dressed. It is cute when they are babies, but not cute to display when they are adults, at occasions like a wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    But I could never understand why one would embarrass an adult at a special occasion with pictures of his/ her childhood when he/ she were not fully dressed. It is cute when they are babies, but not cute to display when they are adults, at occasions like a wedding.
                    I never deliberately embarrassed my children. Depends on the personality of the child as to whether they want their baby photos made public. I never even asked Charlie because I knew what the answer was. I had some cute photos of Tiff that she hadn't seen and she wanted to add them to the photos she had selected to be played on the big screen TV at the function centre where her party was held. Her photos were not embarrassing... just cute and the occasional naked butt cheeks...
                    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Awww, so cute. Priceless pictures

Comment

Working...
                      X