Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny but a few small dark clouds are dotting the sky. The high of 54 and the low of 40.

I am taking the leftover vegetables and chicken and morphing it into soup, making some dinner rolls and a fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny but windy and cold. At the moment it's 43 but a NE wind makes wind chill in mid 30s burrrr. This is nothing compared to what's coming this weekend.
    I made way to much rice for the beef tips so chicken fried rice it is.

Comment

Making Johnny Marzetti in the instant pot with a big salad.

Comment

Another very warm day but this time the airconditioning kicked into action as soon as I turned it on. This afternoon I did all my Christmas shopping online. I'm very happy with what I bought for my family. I've cut out some people from the Christmas gift list but will send a card instead.

Dinner for John: Lamb chop, potato hash brown, peas, carrot and onion. I had two hash browns, a can of baked beans in tomato sauce and some alfalfa sprouts.
        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Sunny and cold here too! I'm thinking about maybe putting up my Christmas lights around my front door today or tomorrow before the weather changes.
          Finally! A dinner request from hubby - he would like meatloaf and homemade scalloped potatoes, happy to fulfill a request
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
            Sunny and cold here too! I'm thinking about maybe putting up my Christmas lights around my front door today or tomorrow before the weather changes.
            Finally! A dinner request from hubby - he would like meatloaf and homemade scalloped potatoes, happy to fulfill a request
            So glad to hear he's feeling better. You 2 have crossed my mind alot.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post

So glad to hear he's feeling better. You 2 have crossed my mind alot.
              Thank you, Rosie
              He has been quite active, and I'm very surprised cuz he quit taking the pain meds. He is walking most times unassisted in the house, and does use cane outside.
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
              X