Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with snow still on the ground and rooftops. The high will be 43 and the low of 34 with rain/snow mixture later in the day. Dreary out but at least the temperature is just a flip of the numbers for the high and low.

I have some hamburger that needs used up so am making meatballs, some for the freezer also, and will have spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad.

What meal is calling your name tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I cant wait until the painters are done, I hate having my house torn up. I also have a raging ear infection and cant get in the dr until tomorrow and the pain relievers are not even putting a dent in it. My idiot dog is outside refusing to come in and I hope it starts snowing so his gonads shrivel up, HA! I have stroagnoff in the crock pot. If hubs has objections he can starve.

Comment

I feel for you muz. Those earaches hurt like the dickens. It is a mess now but your walls will be so beautiful and therefore so will your home. I hope you feel better soon.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Dull day, snow supposed to arrive later this aft and I think will snow for days to come and hubs says it will prob be here to stay.
        Well, I put a coat of paint on the walls of entrance - what a &*$#! stoooopid thing to do with carpal tunnel! Hoping will not need another coat, cuz i am DONE!
        We are going to pharmacy after lunch to get our 5th covid booster and also flu shot...dbl whammy lol! hope we don't react!
        Dinner will be tater tot casserole
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
        X