Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with the high of 33 and the low of 18 with scattered snow and windy. We did not get a lot of snow yesterday but 12 miles north they got over a foot and schools were closed there.

Sausage, fried potatoes with onion and peppers, scrambled eggs and hot cider will be dinner.

What are you having on this winter day?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny, windy and cold. It's 23 now. Will not get out of 20s til Monday. It's just brutal. I saw where upper OH got slammed with more coming. I do not envy that much snow.
    Going to put on a big ol pot of chili. Trying to decide what sweetie to bake. My mind keeps going to peach cobbler. ????

Comment

I got so much done in the house today simply because I wasn't in pain. I cooked dinner without having to do it sitting down!

John had a pork steak sandwich with onion, lettuce, tomato and an egg. I had grilled sandwich... ham, onion, tomato and cheese. I'm about to have supper of icecream and mixed berries, take my medication and go to bed.

Tomorrow I'm spending the afternoon with Andrew and Hannah. They've both been sick all week but have turned a corner today. There's an electrical storm and pouring rain again tonight and hopefully it will clear up tomorrow. I don't like driving during storms.
      Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Peach cobbler? YES PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

The paintr is done and I am putting my house back together woooohoooo! Sheet pan nachos for dinner.

Comment

Sounds good muz, real good.

Comment

It’s been another pretty day here today, a bit cooler than yesterday. We’ve just been kind of relaxing. My son works remotely for Honda R&D so he spends most of the day in his office, but Kim and I have had some great conversations. She is a real sweetheart and this time together has been good for both of us.

Today is my granddaughter Lindsey’s 32nd birthday so we’re all going out with Lindsey and her husband Karl for dinner at an Italian place in Kernville.​

Comment

Working...
              X