Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The total beauty of a cloudless sky and sunshine bathing the land is wonderful seeing. It will be a high of 56 and the low of 40. Perfect day weather wise.

My Christmas cactus started blooming about a week ago and now is so pretty. I love the vivid color that just brightens the room. Now my mind gets pointed in the direction of Christmas cards seeing the cactus in bloom and because so many of them are across the country and out of the country I think I will make sure I have enough cards and stamps for my fun project. I have always loved sending them and will have a fun time getting them ready.

Dinner? I am solo so think I will just graze from the fridge and nibble on what looks good.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I got a fancy new instant pot, mainly because black Friday sales and I wanted one with the yogurt button since I do make a lot of yogurt. I am going to test it out with spaghetti tonight in case its broken or something and needs to go back. I am also canning all the stock I made yesterday.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, played with all the dogs and then Steve and I went out and did some target shooting. It was good to get familiar with my gun again, it’s been a long time since I shot it. Steve got to shoot an AR15 that someone else was practicing with, he really enjoyed that! We did some interesting sightseeing around the area too. It’s very peaceful here.

I made dinner tonight, my son’s favorite meal, Creamy Meatballs, bow tie pasta and roasted zucchini. What did you have for dinner tonight?​

Comment

Working...
      X