Chayote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote

Hey girl. Haven't seen ya for awhile. Hope you & John are doing well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Originally posted by rosie View Post
    Hey girl. Haven't seen ya for awhile. Hope you & John are doing well. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    g'day, rosie... my Adelaide family has gone through a long time of illnesses including COVID, bronchitis, influenza and tonsilitis. They barely get over one illness when another hits and I've been doing what I can to help them. It all has a plus side... Hannah is so used to seeing me now that I've joined her inner circle of trusted adults. She's happy to come with me without her parents. I'm praying that now the cold weather is over that they all recover completely. Hannah's birthday party needed to be pushed forward a few weeks but we were finally able to celebrate. I gave her a special blanket that I made and also a battery operated Dyson vacuum cleaner that she absolutely loves.

We are planning a trip to Melbourne to see Charlie and Tiff for an early Christmas celebration... we leave on 9th December and home on 19th. Looking forward to that very much.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Wow sorry to hear everyone has had such a lousey time. Hopefully the illnesses are past.
      so sweet to know you are in Hannah's inner circle. I know how good that feels. Mine use to cry when mom & dad took them home.
      Im sure Immy will be so excited to see her grandma and grandpa!!

Comment

Chayote--we all notice when you're not posting on the board. I'm glad you checked in!

Comment

Thank you both for missing me... I didn't really have the opportunity to say that I would be MIA. Next week when we go to Melbourne, I won't have computer access until we get home. I'm looking forward to seeing our Melbourne family in person.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
          X