Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is total cloud coverage at the moment with a partly sunny sky as the day progresses. The high of 54 and the low of 38 for today.

DGS said he will make dinner tonight so whatever he makes I am postive it will be delicious.

What will be on your table this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Mild day today. DS has left on a road trip with his buddy, they are heading to Myrtle Beach for a 3 day golf trip then on to Florida Gulf coast to buds family winter home for the next 2 weeks. Will be quiet around here!
    We are invited out to a surprise 60th BD party later on this aft, so we will be eating dinner there.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Happpy birthday ltb

Comment

Happy Birthday LTB

Comment

Happy birthday LTB

Comment

Thank you muz and rosie.

Comment

Happy Birthday LTB!

It’s been raining most of the day and quite chilly too, good day to stay in and stay warm. I’ve finally gotten Mendi to let me towel her dry when she comes in all wet and she doesn’t run from me when I pick up the towel anymore. It’s just been a lazy day for me.

I’m going to heat up the rest of the chicken and dumplings this evening.​

Comment

I went to bed early last night... didn't sleep until late but so be it. We are experiencing a week-long heatwave that is affecting the entire southern coast of Australia. We can stay at home for most of it until Friday when John has a hospital appointment. I knew that South Australia was hotter than Victoria but this heat is a whole new level for us.

Dinner was good last night... John went out and bought a BBQ chicken and by the time he got home, I'd made a really nice salad to go with it.
                Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Thank you Charlene.

Comment

Working...
                  X