Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with a mix of clouds and sun as the day moves forward with the high of 42 and the low of 32.

Salmon patties, baked sweet potatoes, peas and fruit will be dinner.

What will you be having for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny, cloudless sky. High 49 low 30.

The kids, ha their on their 50s, anyway said they were coming out this eve so I'm making breaded tenderloin, mac& cheese. Baked a choc cherry cake last night. I LOVE when they come out.

Comment

I’m going to grill a burger for my dinner this evening.

Comment

Enjoy rosie.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I made a big mac pasta salad thing I saw on Tik Tok. I made the thousand island dressing with Greek yogurt. It wasn't bad but it was missing something. The dressing was bland from the lack of fat. I still have about half a cup left so maybe I will add worsterchire or just use it on a sandwich.

Comment

Oof, I got up way too early this morning. I had trouble getting to sleep last night and Abby wanted to go outside before 6 am, so I decided to stay up. I did get a lot done though, dusted all the floors, vacuumed all the rugs etc. It must be shedding season in earnest right now, how they’re not hairless is beyond me. Once I finished all that I started reading and then took a little nap this afternoon. It’s been a pretty Spring day today, although we’re supposed to be getting some of the Cascadia winds later. I really hope they’re not too bad.

I’m going to make a cube steak, some brown rice and some roasted asparagus for dinner.​

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
              Sunny, cloudless sky. High 49 low 30.

The kids, ha their on their 50s, anyway said they were coming out this eve so I'm making breaded tenderloin, mac& cheese. Baked a choc cherry cake last night. I LOVE when they come out.
              Enjoy! I love when our ‘kids’ come over too!
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                I made a big mac pasta salad thing I saw on Tik Tok. I made the thousand island dressing with Greek yogurt. It wasn't bad but it was missing something. The dressing was bland from the lack of fat. I still have about half a cup left so maybe I will add worsterchire or just use it on a sandwich.
                I made a big Mac tater tot casserole a while back. Very disappointing. Won't do it again. Hope ya get yours fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X