Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 22nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I am wondering if I can return this weather and get the sunshine, warmer temps and no cold heavy rain? I doubt it so I guess I will just make do. The will be 57 and the low of 37 with rain all day.

I already have vegetable soup going in the crockpot, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and fruit salad will make for a nice comfort meal.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hang in there LTB. You're getting what we had yesterday. Yuck ee. It's sunny but chilly. I fired up the wood stove. High 49 low 37. Joe's not feeling very good. He actually went back to bed. He NEVER does that. This tells me he's going to want soft boiled eggs for the day. I made tetrazzini yesterday. So I'll eat that.

Comment

Joe is making a good choice. A warm bed sounds very good. I hope he feels better soon. Very soon.

Comment

Thanks LTB he's up, movin slow but better.

Comment

I went to a craft workshop today and it was really good. I knew some of the participants from the Doll Club. I've been working on our new blanket which is now mostly finished... just awaiting the edging and sewing in the ends.

Dinner was chicken and fried rice. John had potato and onion instead of rice. Everything was already cooked and just needed to be heated when we got home.

Tomorrow we are going back to our daughter's home for a play date with Andrew and Hannah. Julia's workload dramatically increased a few days ago and she just needs some time to reorganise. Time spent the children is a blessing.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

You are welcome rosie. Nice hearing he is doing better.

Comment

Chay
              Cant wait to see your blanket finished its going to be so gorgeous!

It's a cold 51 degrees here.I had to turn the furnace on a few moments ago & its warming up nicely now yaay!I dislike being cold!

For dinner this evening we're going to have charcoal grilled rib eye steak,twice baked potatoes,combo salad,corn-on-the-cob & cherry cheesecake.

Comment

Nice seeing you back posting D's Mom!

Comment

Hello ltb,
                  Thank you,Its good to be back posting.Your dinner sounds really yummy!

Comment

Cool and cloudy today but still comfortable. I’ve just been doing a few things around the house and I got delivery of the DVD player I ordered for my big TV and I’ve got it all hooked up and it works great. I’ve got a Jack Williams live performance DVD playing right now. I went over to Del Fox meats today and picked up a couple of pounds of smoked baby back ribs that smell wonderful!

Needless to say, I’m having ribs for dinner and I made some pasta salad to have with it.​

Comment

D'sMom,

You are welcome, and your dinner sounds delicious. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by D'sMom View Post
                        Chay
                        Cant wait to see your blanket finished its going to be so gorgeous!
                        It does look nice, D'sMom. It's very heavy to work on but it will be worth it. This will probably be the last full size blanket I'll make. I enjoy making the baby blankets more. I'll show a photo when the edging is done.
                        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
                        X