Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny and so lovely today. The high will be 60 and the low of 44.

Grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches along with a salad and fruit will be dinner.

What are you having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Lovely fresh day today. I did some house work and then went for a walk this aft. Hubby was on the job today and it was so weird not having him around, he's been a cling-on since November lol
    For dinner I'm sauteing a smal p tenderloin seasoned with a dry rub, I then put in baking dish with a bit of water and sauteed some red pepper/onion/mushrooms. Sides of brown rice and I'm going to try balsamic glazed carrots in the air fryer.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I got business taken care of today and toyed with a grocery order but decided to stall that for another day. I am clueless regarding dinner but suspect it won’t be much. I had quiche for lunch. The dog will get fed but I may drink a boost. I think the family will go out this weekend but they are still trying to decide where they want to go. Some like one place and some don’t and I intend to stay out of the decision.

Comment

Beautiful sunny day. 70ish. Yesterday was my b-day. We had a gift card to the local Mexican joint so that's what we had with cake & ice cream.
        was planning spaghetti but went to sisters, she had a rotisserie chicken she had taken the breast & sent the rest to Joe. I'm going to finish my Mexican

Comment

Happy late birthday rosie!

It’s a beautiful day today, sunny, breezy and kind of cool. Kim and I are having a schlump day today, both of us were really wiped out last night and we took advantage of the day to relax. Tomorrow we’re going to go out to Leavenworth, it’s a beautiful German themed town in the mountains about 90 miles from here. There are lots of unique shops and the scenery is amazing.

www.Leavenworth.org

I’m going to make baked fish with tomatoes and olives, baked brown rice and some roasted asparagus for dinner.​

Comment

Happy belated birthday Rosie
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

TY ladies. It was a good day. Full of kids and grandkids.

Comment

Working...
              X