• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livetobake
    Master Chef
    • Jun 2006

May 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sky looks a little hazy this morning with a slight chance of rain and the high of 70 and the low of 52. It is a lovely day already and one that is asking that it be enjoyed.

Well, I started this, got sidetracked, and am back at it.

Dinner will be leftover chicken, rice and broccoli casserole along with pickled beets.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.
  • rosie
    CopyKat Chatter
    • Nov 2007

TOOOO FUNNY. We're having chicken & rice planning to throw some broccoli in.
    pretty day. 75° now and humid. Planted tomatos yesterday and hoping to get green beans, zucchini and cucumber in tomorrow.

Comment

• MudderBear
      Master Chef
      • Jun 2006

Our family went out for a Mother's Day lunch at my fav restaurant
      We then stopped by at DS Home house and then DS#2 house for visits afterwards, sat out on dock on the river on this beautiful day.
      DS#3 picked up some steaks to BBQ for dinner, sides of garden salad, baked taters, corn on the cob.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

• CharleneG
        Grand Master Chef
        • Jun 2009

It’s a pretty day today but it sure did warm up! It’s in the mid 80’s today and the rest of the week will be high 70’s to mid 80’s. That’s a little too warm for me. It’s been a lazy day today for both of us, we’ve just been kicking back and relaxing.

Kim has never had the chance to try Papa Murphy’s pizza before so we’re getting a Greek pepperoni thin crust and an Italian salad for dinner.​

Comment

• Vera
          CopyKat Chatter
          • Jun 2006

Charlene - I just looked up Papa Murphy's to see if there were any new ones in Virginia. Not only are there not any new ones but the closest in Williamsburg, VA has closed (about two plus hours away). Now there is only one left in Virginia. Their pizzas are far better than the franchise pizza chains and there isn't one decent frozen grocery store pizza. So, I will just have to be jealous that you are able to pick one up. I really don't understand why they have failed in Virginia.

Comment

• Sabine
            Grand Master Chef
            • Jun 2006

Vera, we have only one location here in SA. And that one is not close to where we live. I don't understand why we don't have more locations ?

Comment

• livetobake
              Master Chef
              • Jun 2006

Once again rosie, great minds with but a single thought!!!!!
              Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
              He drew a circle that shut me out.
              But love and I had the wit to win,
              We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
              X