Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is clouding over and will be a partly sunny day with the high of 70 and the low of 55.

Leftover potatoes from yesterday will become leek and potato soup with bacon in it along with garlic knots, salad and more pudding.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Finally just got the carpets in the house cleaned so we can finally get the rest of the furniture moved in and everything put away. My poor body is so stiff and sore but the end is in sight. I got the trash service set up and my address changed so I am making progress. Shooting for cockatils for dinner tonight.

Comment

I have yellow squash in my fridge and plan to slice it and sauté with shallot tonight. I’m frequently to lazy to cook but the squash sounds good to me. I have some fajita meat I may sauté to go with the squash.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy most of the day built it appears to be clearing up now. Abby is doing well on her meds for the cyst and it doesn’t seem to be bothering her, although I got a doggy stink eye when I put the ointment on her. Thank goodness that’s only once a day. I’ve been catching up on all the movies I’ve got on my DVR since everything on network TV is reruns or dumb sounding shows I have no interest in. I think by the end of summer I’ll have all the movies watched and deleted.

I’m going to be doing a bit of experimenting tonight; I’m going to make an asparagus Gruyere tart and I’m going to use smoked Gruyere and add some diced pancetta and diced red bell pepper to it. That should be plenty of protein and I’ll have a green salad with it.​

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          It’s been cool and cloudy most of the day built it appears to be clearing up now. Abby is doing well on her meds for the cyst and it doesn’t seem to be bothering her, although I got a doggy stink eye when I put the ointment on her. Thank goodness that’s only once a day. I’ve been catching up on all the movies I’ve got on my DVR since everything on network TV is reruns or dumb sounding shows I have no interest in. I think by the end of summer I’ll have all the movies watched and deleted.

I’m going to be doing a bit of experimenting tonight; I’m going to make an asparagus Gruyere tart and I’m going to use smoked Gruyere and add some diced pancetta and diced red bell pepper to it. That should be plenty of protein and I’ll have a green salad with it.​
          Thats good that Abbys doing better! Yes thank God for that!I recall that "doggy stink eye look."many times!! With dogs & cats.It kind of reminds me of taking DS to get shots done or his broken arm(2 x)!!!!

Ive been trying to go thru our tapes to.We have so many!!Its ridiculous.But I did start to watch again "The North & South" and the "Blue & the Gray."All of them so good.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎