Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a sunny morning with a high of 78 and the low 60 for the day with rain predicted late this afternoon.

Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and a fruit salad will be dinner.

What sounds good for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I took steak out to grill and will have salad with that.

Comment

It’s been so pretty today and the temperature has been in the low to mid 70’s, just about perfect. Not too much happening today, just the usual house stuff.

I’m making skillet sausage with white beans and spinach tonight and I might make some garlic bread with it.

Comment

Woke up to a very dark, dreary morning...I snuggled in bed til 9:00 am then hubby brought me a coffee and some toasted wonderful multigrain bread that DS had picked up at a great bakery. We went to town to stock up on the better grocery specials other than our stupid store in town that just caters to the rich cottagers lol. Anyway, main thing on my list besides grocery was to get a new shower curtain and a new bra....totally forgot, at least we have food! Dinner was our easy frozen veal cutlets, herb and butter noodles and some fresh corn on the cob that DS also got for us.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          It’s been so pretty today and the temperature has been in the low to mid 70’s, just about perfect. Not too much happening today, just the usual house stuff.

I’m making skillet sausage with white beans and spinach tonight and I might make some garlic bread with it.
          OMGOSH that stuff is so so good.

Comment

It sure is! I love meals like that.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍