My bum hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bum hurts

I'm so tired of sitting in this chair. My butt and back are killing me. I know - TMI! LOL

LOL I wish i could stand to but this old chair will have to do for now till i can get some one to oil the wheels for me ( giggling )

Comment

I Was Just Thinking The Same Thing. Boy Would I Ever Love A Job Where You Mght Actually Get To Move During The Day. I Try To Walk At Lunch, But I Had Erronds To Run Today. Golf Is In An Hour So I Should Get Some Walking In Then.
      SHEL

Comment

Well So Much For Walking Tonight. My Golf Partner Just Called And She Thinks We Should Get A Cart And A Couple Beers.
        SHEL

Comment

And here I am wishing I could sit down on my job. Just every now and again would be nice.

Comment

All I am going to say is ....... Hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

u need one of those great vibrating massage seat liners to sit on.. that would do the trick.
              ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
              be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

that could do way more than the trick!

Comment

Massaging seat liners

I sat in one over in Washington last weekend that was just incredible! It was a shiatsu massaging liner. Has some kind of balls or something that slowly run up either side of your spine. Just like a massage. It felt soooo good. Can't afford it right now though. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                  X