Applause, Applause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applause, Applause

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but fatkat, and apanda have been busy, busy, copying and pasting all those recipes from the old board to here!

Thank you, girls, for doing that for us! Thought some of those would be gone forever.

Thanks fatkat and apanda!
    "There's no place like home..."

Comment

YaaY!!!!

Yes THANK YOU ladies!!!! I havent got much done today but trying to get as many recipes to my RC account today ...THANKS to all the recipes you posted!!!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I was just thinking someone needed to reconize Fatkat and Apanda for all the help they have been giving Stephanie, I bet she feels like they are a God Send. Thank you all for all the work you are putting into this.
          Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

Thank you!
            Shannon

>^..^<
            "Exellence is doing ordinary things extrodinarily well" ~John W Gardner

Comment

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Comment

Another thank you here too!

Comment

Those two are definately a God Send. I am about 10 service tickets into trying to resolve the automatic importing. It isn't this message board, it was the other one.

Comment

Thanks so much, yall. And Fatkat with a hand that has yet to fully heal...wow! You gals are the greatest!

Comment

Thanks from me, too.

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work ladies!!

Joanne

Comment

I would like to thank both of you also. It sure is great to know that all is not lost. I'm giving you both a standing ovation.

Comment

*bows* We are not worthy....lol Thanks!! Great job!!
                            I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Comment

How are you guys getting them from the old board? I know it's a stupid question but hey i had to ask

LMK
                              I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X