No announcement yet.

Blueberry Pound Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked online and it said evaporated milk comes in two sizes...It is available in 12 fl. oz. and 5 fl. oz. cans.

Comment

Question...

Is that a little bit of sprinkled powdered sugar on top or is it the flour? This looks great! I can hardly wait to try it.

Comment

Wow! This is a great recipe. Made it for company - luckily did it in the morning as it reached 105. Everyone loved it. Guests took some home. Served it with fresh blueberries and passed around a can of whipped cream. Just as good the next day.

There was a lot of batter, so I put some in a loaf pan. Nice 'cause we could "test" it without tearing into the company cake. It didn't stick. Came out beautiful. I did coat the fresh berries with a little flour so they didn't all sink to the bottom ( or is it float to the top?)

Comment

Yummy!!!

I made it today and it was VERY good. I have some to share with my in-laws. I used a bundt pan. Going to keep this recipe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teresayo
            I looked online and it said evaporated milk comes in two sizes...It is available in 12 fl. oz. and 5 fl. oz. cans.
            Thank you!!!
            "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
            -Will Rogers

Comment

This sounds absolutely fabulous.. I wonder how it would be if Splenda was substituted for the sugar......I will have to attempt a low carb version of it because it just sounds too good!!!
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Re: Blueberry Pound Cake

bumping bumping bumping (did you ever try typing this three times? )

Comment

Re: Blueberry Pound Cake

This is SO GOOD!I made a Bundt cake & a mini loaf cake out of this batter,there was so much of it!I also put a lite lemon glaze over the Bundt but left the loaf plain(It was so good by itself!)
                  Next time i'm going to mimic the blueberry muffin by placing the batter in large cake pans & covering the tops with streusel topping. T/Y Suwannee Terry for this yummy recipe!

Edited for:
                  Next time I will add even more blueberries!Maybe 1/2c.-3/4 c. more! YUM!
                  Last edited by D'sMom; 09-21-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I will definitely be going to try this recipe. Because I am very much fond of cakes.

Comment

Made it yesterday. Awesome ! Also there are amazing Online cooking classes here.
                      Last edited by Maistoprofas; 09-07-2022, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X