• Show
Clear All

• Oreo Freakout

Oreo Freakout (toh mag)

1 large package Oreos
    1/2 gallon softened vanilla ice cream
    16 oz cool whip
    1 jar hot fudge sauce

Crush all oreos, spread all but 1/4 cup in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Place ice cream over crumbs , the spread hot fudge sauce over the top of the ice cream. Cover with cool whip and sprinkle remaining oreos to decorate. Freeze for one hour.

hint: sometimes I slice the ice cream thinly while still frozen and put it over the oreo layer, then let it melt down a bit. Then I pop it in the freezer until I'm sure the ice cream is set, then pour the fudge sauce over the top. It just makes it easier to spread the sauce over the ice cream without making a big mess of it.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Oh man, I am really trying to not eat stuff like this until after my trip out west but this is just calling my name.

Comment

It's really good!
      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

this is such a keeper it's got my 2 favorite thing's ice cream & oreo's

Comment

Omg

This sounds great. It WILL be served tonight. Thanks for the post.

Comment

this reminds me of a DQ cake.. man I love those! great recipe.
            ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
            be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

Working...
            X