Buffalo Chicken Bites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Chicken Bites

These are a little twist on a classic fav...and perfect for Superbowl Sunday!
    (if your men are like my men...You dont want the buffalo sauce all over your couch either!!!)

Buffalo chicken bites

1pkg wonton wrappers
    1 btl blue cheese dressing
    franks red hot sauce
    butter
    1lb chicken, cook shred
    1/2c shred mozzarella
    Mix red hot sauce and butter following the directions on the back of the Franks bottle. Combine with cooked and shredded chicken, set aside. Spray mini muffin tray with cooking spray. place one wonton wrapper in each space, corners will stick up (you can fold them in, but it looks nice out). Bake at 350 for 5-7 *WATCH CLOSELY!* I burned the first batch!!! They should be LIGHT golden brown. Cool. When shells are cooled, squirt a little dressing in the bottom of each one. place a mound of chicken on top, then sprinkle with mozzarella. I then broiled for a minute or 2 just to melt the cheese. Serve with celery sticks, or slice thin sticks to place in wonton wrapper (sticking out a little, like a stirrer).

yummmm!

thanks adding to my list!
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Oh, yum. On my list too! TY :)

Comment

Mmmmm with Ranch (no blue :eek:) :)

Comment

I think ranch might work too...let me know!!! Always looking to tweek!!!

Comment

I made these a couple months ago, and they are good!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Sewcute]I think ranch might work too...let me know!!! Always looking to tweek!!![/QUOTE]

It will work, I always change it up in my buffalo recipes. I can't wait to try this. Maybe tomorrow night! :D

Comment

Let me know how they turn out!!!

Comment

I will and I'll snap a pic too! :)

Comment

Sounds Yummy :)

Comment

Sounds Great!

Can't wait to see the pic! Sounds great!

Comment

Sewcute, TY for a wonderful fun recipe! :)

What GREAT finger food! I was going to say appetizer but you can make a meal out of these little devils! I used a jalapeno ranch dressing (nix the blue cheese), Buffalo Wild Wings Hot wing sauce and a rotisserie chicken. These are going to be a new favorite for parties! Freakin' YUM :D

Pic -

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/sltrax/Buffalobites.jpg

Comment

Those look awesome, yum! I don't do blue, either. :D

Comment

I love using won ton wrappers, as the possibilties are endless...this sounds good! Thanks!

Comment

Those look great Bean! I was thinking about them tonight because I made chicken last night, but I was too lazy to stop and get buff sauce and everything else. Got out of work late and was tired.

I will have to try these soon. Thanks for the review!

Comment

Working...
                              X