ground cumin
    black pepper
    1 (16 oz) can refried beans
    8 oz each:
    monterey jack cheese
    cheddar cheese
    1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
    12 10" flour tortillas

Simmer sll except beans and cheese together for 10min. Spoon sauce over tortilla; sprinkle 2 Tbl cheese mixture & 2 Tbl refried beans in the middle ... Roll up and place seam side down on greased baking dish (13 x 9). Pour remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 350 until cheese is melted
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

YUMMY! Sounds great. I will have to try these. Have you tried my 3 cheese chicken enchiladas yet?

I think my family likes red meat more, so this shoudl be a hit. Printing it out now.

Comment

jewels, I'll have to try your recipe some time. i perfer red meat myself also, and was surprised that I actually loved this cheese enchilada recipe when I made it the first time.
      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Wow! these look awesome, used to make a day of just making enchiladas and for cheese we just put cheese and onion but I like all the flavor happening here,thanks have saved this!!

Comment

Working...
        X