Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• six cheese penne

Six Cheese Penne Pasta
    Last edited by Bryanna; 12-11-2007, 09:01 AM.

Oh wow, now does that ever sound so so good! TY for sharing. A must try for me!

Comment

Thanks, Bryanna. This sounds great.

Comment

Bryanna, this sound great, but I have a question. The sauce recipe must make a huge amount of sauce -- it calls for a quart of cream and three pounds of meat mixture. But when you get to the pasta part of the recipe, it just says to use three cups of cooked pasta per serving. Have you made this? Do you have any idea how many ounces total of dried pasta this sauce recipe will cover? I'm going to halve (if not quarter) the sauce recipe, but I just wondered if you had a general idea of how much pasta to start out with. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WisSue
          Bryanna, this sound great, but I have a question. The sauce recipe must make a huge amount of sauce -- it calls for a quart of cream and three pounds of meat mixture. But when you get to the pasta part of the recipe, it just says to use three cups of cooked pasta per serving. Have you made this? Do you have any idea how many ounces total of dried pasta this sauce recipe will cover? I'm going to halve (if not quarter) the sauce recipe, but I just wondered if you had a general idea of how much pasta to start out with. Thanks.

this "sauce" will serve about 8 cups of cooked pasta total...

Comment

Originally posted by Bryanna
            Six Cheese Penne Pasta
            What happened to the Six Cheese Penne Pasta recipe once posted here?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... where is the recipe?

Comment

Re: six cheese penne

Originally posted by Bryanna View Post
                Six Cheese Penne Pasta
                Why I can't see the recipe, where is it.

Comment

Re: six cheese penne

I also can't see this recipe. Where is it? We are still waiting this recipe. I think that it is worth while to wait for this recipe.
                  Complete kitchen

Comment

Working...
                  X