Cheese Tortellini In Curry Cream by cheft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chefkel
    next week works good for me(not WED though)! YEY I love having cooking buddies I would love to add shrimp to mine
    let me know what day works best for you.. and we'll have at it!
    thanks!
    WONDERFUL, If I add shrimp I will also add snowpeas/sugar snap peas/chinese peas (whatever you all want to call them - LOL), even though I don't care for peas I will eat those. Lets see when Bean and Smellis wants to try this since Smellis ruined her tortellini

Comment

ok great idea!
      Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Tuesday sound good?

Comment

works for me.. I will go to CHAT and post to Smelly about it.. and see what her take is on it
          Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

works for me.. I will go to CHAT and post to Smelly about it.. and see what her take is on it
            You have me ROTF with that!

Comment

I've never had curry anything so I am a bit hesitant to try this. What does curry taste like? I do like stuff with a bit of heat so I'm not worried about that part.

I think that is fun to have a recipe and several people making it the same day. What recipe is next? Maybe we should have a recipe of the day to try, and anyone can join in if they want.

Comment

Sunny I too love making it the same day as others it alot of fun.. we usually make a post about in CHAT and invite others to join in on the fun

we need to pick another one for next week.. or maybe for this weekend???
                any suggestions.. or recipes????

curry is good.. its not too hot.. I also go light on the hot stuff.. so I usually put in less than the recipe calls for.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny58
                  I've never had curry anything so I am a bit hesitant to try this. What does curry taste like? I do like stuff with a bit of heat so I'm not worried about that part.

I think that is fun to have a recipe and several people making it the same day. What recipe is next? Maybe we should have a recipe of the day to try, and anyone can join in if they want.
                  I can't explain the taste of curry. I do know either you love it or you hate it. If you like Thai food, I'd say you would like it.

Do you mean a menu for each day or pick one day with one menu?

Comment

I also go light on the hot stuff.. so I usually put in less than the recipe calls for.
                    Whimp! LOL

Comment

I would say ..... pick one day with one menu

Comment

Originally posted by Bean
                        Whimp! LOL

im whimpy .. but im cool beans LOL

im getting better... I have added jalapenos in some of my food! Heck I planted a damn jalapeno plant!

Comment

I guess I will just have to try it to see if I like it. Maybe when you guys make it again next week I'll stop by one of your houses for a bite to see how it is

I meant pick one recipe whether it be a main dish, side, dessert, etc for each day and anyone can join in on making it, but maybe pick the recipes a week ahead so everyone has time to get the ingredients. Or maybe just pick 2-3 recipes to try for a given week and everyone can post after they've made any of them.

I will have to find a recipe I want to try and post when I'm making it so others can join in if they want. This sounds like fun

Comment

Sunny, this is not curry powder ~ which does taste and smell different. The stuff we used is curry paste and has other ingredients in it. Here is what is in it: red chili, garlic, lemongrass, thai ginger, salt, onion, kaffir lime, coriander, pepper

Comment

I just had the rest for lunch...I love this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X