• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad

4 English hothouse cucumbers, peeled, thinly sliced
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 cups sour cream
    2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley ( I don't usually have parsley around the house, so I leave it out)
    4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
    1 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika

place cucumbers in bowl, sprinkle with salt and let sit one hour. Drain, transfer to a large bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients. Season with salt & pepper.
    Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.

This One Sounds Good Also. May Even Sound Better To Me.

Comment

Okay Sabine you have been holding out on some killer good salad recipes!!!!

TY will be making this.

Comment

[QUOTE=wishingstar;247074]Okay Sabine you have been holding out on some killer good salad recipes!!!!

QUOTE]

SHE'S THAT WAY, STINGY!!!!

PROBABLY STILL HAS THE FIRST DOLLAR SHE EVER MADE. YOU CAN HEAR HER WALKING UP THE HALL SHE'S SO TIGHT SHE SQUEEKS!!!

Comment

Sabine, this sounds so good! Will be trying it soon! Thanks so much!

Comment

Sounds like another good one!

Comment

[QUOTE=nuisance;247077][QUOTE=wishingstar;247074]Okay Sabine you have been holding out on some killer good salad recipes!!!!

QUOTE]

SHE'S THAT WAY, STINGY!!!!

PROBABLY STILL HAS THE FIRST DOLLAR SHE EVER MADE. YOU CAN HEAR HER WALKING UP THE HALL SHE'S SO TIGHT SHE SQUEEKS!!![/QUOTE]

You bet I do ! LOL I have no problem sharing my recipes. Didn't think anybody would be interested in these rather simple recipes. But when AngID brought up cucumbers, I thought why not.

Comment

Re: Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad

I amke one rather similar, except ommit paprika add 3 T fresh dill and 2T vinager. I will try yours and see how we like that, we do like paprika.

Comment

Working...
                X