juicer for tomato sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juicer for tomato sauce

After a juicer. Standard stuff, fruits, and veg. Seems to be two basic types, fasting spinning, and slow grinding type units.

Must have visit;

- Big opening to fit whole oranges, apples, etc
    - Easy to clean

Who has what and how is it?
    Last edited by aureliofartthing; 07-27-2021, 06:11 PM. Reason: spell missing

So after getting done using my new steam juicer on Mustang Grapes I am not crazy about the color. It's a lot lighter. Could just be because it's just pulling the juice out which is not purple and leaving the skins pretty much intact. There has to be some water getting into also. Can't really tell about taste as I have not made any jam with it. I went out this morning hoping to pick 5 gallons. Would be enough to make jam, wine and give some to my buddy. I worked hard to get 2 gallons. A lady stopped and talked to me and said was a bumper crop last year. I did my normal method of cooking then straining overnight. Boy, the color is a bunch darker. Won't know until tomorrow how much have but guessing 3 quarts. Not going to make wine now. Thinking of mixing half and half-light with dark with about 4 quarts of light left over Juicks.

I let a friend use the steam juicer for 20 lbs peaches. He really liked it. Got enough juice for 5 gallons of wine. I think making wine would be the best use for it.
    Last edited by aureliofartthing; 12-18-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Are you sick of paying high prices for canned tomato sauce and want to see whether you can make it yourself in your juicer? If you read the directions below, you'll discover that you can prepare tomato sauce with a juicer.

It necessitates selecting the appropriate tomato variety, understanding how to heat them, and determining which juicer to employ.

Unless you're searching for a raw tomato sauce, you'll still have to cook the tomato sauce on the burner. But that isn't a tomato sauce in the traditional sense. It's more like a salsa without the peppers, in my opinion.

The following steps will show you how to use a juicer to make tomato juice.

Comment

I use Breville BJE820XL https://houseandbeyond.org/best-juicer/ from here, it's very easy to clean, doesn't matter what I grinder. It has a puree disc and inserts that you can use for soft ingredients that are typically hard to juice, like bananas, kiwi, and mango. I also made tomato sauce for meat and jam for pancakes. I even remember when there was a big harvest, my children and I squeezed juice in a juicer and made fruit ice cream out of it. Of course, you can find how to make a tomato sauce not tomato juice on the internet.

Comment

Working...
        X