ISO: Recipe for Wedding Cake Fudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: Recipe for Wedding Cake Fudge

I have had it from two different places, and it is incredible. I just want the recipe. Does anyone have one?

Someone posted a request for this recipe a while back. Maybe you could do a search for that thread.
    Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

http://www.copykatchat.com/showthread.php?t=9014
      Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

not tried and true, but I got a response when I requested it on recipezaar.com

wedding cake fudge

1 tablespoon unsalted butter

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup half-and-half

1/2 cup whole milk

1 tablespoon corn syrup (light)

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon salt

Prepare a 2 quart sauce pan using a non-stick vegetable spray. Combine sugar, milk, cream, syrup and salt in sauce pan and cook at medium heat until it boils. Stir gently and continue to boil at lowest heat (Med to Med-High) until boiling temperature reaches 236-238 degrees F. Remove from heat and add butter, stir gently, then let sit without stirring. When cools to a lukewarm (roughly 110°F) beat vigorously until it begins to lose it's gloss (5-10 minutes). Spread into loaf pan (8" x 4"). Double recipe to make enough to fill an 8" x 8" pan. Score when warm and cut when cool. Makes about 1 pound.
        LisaŽ

Comment

Why do they call it wedding cake fudge? I notice it has no chocolate in it, so it is vanilla fudge?

Comment

I heard it's supposed to taste like buttercream frosting, but I haven't tried it yet.
            LisaŽ

Comment

Thanks..I'll give it a try.

Comment

I have a recipe for easy fudge and you can use it to make a buttercream flavored fudge

1 16 oz bag white melting chocolate
                1 15 oz container cream cheese frosting
                1/2 tsp salt
                1 tsp vanilla

Melt the white melting chocolate in a double boiler (or microwave if you watch it.)
                When completely melted, stir in frosting, then salt, and vanilla, beat until it loses its glossiness. This sets up quickly, so make sure you have a greased pan ready for it. Pour into greased pan, and refrigerate until it sets up, cut into squares.

Please do not use the white chocolate chips, or the white baking chocolate, I did that last Christmas, and the butterfat rose to the top of the fudge, and it was very greasy.
                www.freewebs.com/auntanniescakes

I am one of 57 million (who did not vote for BO)

Comment

Working...
                X