Outback Chopped Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outback Chopped Salad

Does anyone have the recipe for Outback's Chopped Salad with Blue Cheese Vinagrette?

Hi Pedinurse55 ~ I moved this request from the ARCHIVES/Salad forum to the Recipe Requests forum.

If you post in the ARCHIVES forums, no one will see your posts as that is how the forums are set up.

(by the way, that salad is excellent)

Comment

Bleu Cheese Chopped Salad @ Outback SteakhouseŽ

Sorry - I had to remove this recipe.

Stephanie
      Attached Files
      Last edited by StephanieM; 06-25-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

What a great looking recipe! I have never had this. Thanks for transferring it!

Comment

I have a shortcut for the dressing...most large supermarkets carry a version of this in their refrigerated dressings section (usually somewhere in or around the produce section) called Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette. My husband and I absolutely love this salad and make it frequently using this store-bought dressing...taste great and has enough blue cheese in it that you can skip adding extra crumbled blue cheese to the salad, which should save a little money too.

Comment

Recipe for the Bleu Cheese with pecans

Can I still get this recipe?

Comment

Outback's Blue Cheese Chopped Salad

It looks like Shunick posted the recipe but then took it down. Does anyone know what that recipe was that was posted for this salad? Thanks!

Comment

chopped Salad with Blue cheese vinegarette

[QUOTE=Nasho]Can I still get this recipe?[/QUOTE] "Can I still get this recipe?" I just love it!!!

Comment

Re: Bleu Cheese Chopped Salad @ Outback SteakhouseŽ

Can you give me the recipe for the Blue Cheese Salad

Comment

Re: Outback Chopped Salad

[QUOTE= .. Ingredients for four entrée-size portions [/QUOTE]

I could probably feed 40 with all that lettuce, LOL!! This do sound good, now I'm off to find out how to make candied pecans.. Thanks, Dewey..

Comment

OH NO!!!! Why did you have to take the recipe down? Can you send it to my via email [email protected] ?

Thank you!

Comment

Oops, sorry. I swear that recipe wasn't there when I wrote my post.

Comment

Did anyone ever get this recipe? I'd love to have it too!

Comment

Thanks so much! How about their seared Ahi appetizer with those fabulous dipping sauces?

Comment

Thank you.I love their chopped salad. Looked everywhere,but here. Take Care....

Comment

Working...
                              X