Recipe with Bagel Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe with Bagel Chips

I had copied a recipe using bagel chips and now I cannot find it. I do not remember any other ingredients except it was a type of main dish. I am hoping someone will have a suggestion? It was posted within the last month or two on the old board, I think. Thank you for your help!

Shadow, I'm trying to search with ya', but not having any success. You can't remember anything else that was in it....like beef or chicken, casserole?

Comment

I wish I could remember, nothing comes to mind. I know I bought the chips for this particular recipe. Thanks for your help luv...I will keep searching too. I know I saved it on my computer, the problem is that I have saved so many from here....

Comment

If you find it, could you please post it here? DH gave me a bag of bagel chips, but I am unable to eat them anymore, so do not know what to do with them.

Comment

I am still looking...I must not have saved it. I only found an appetizer that uses them as a chip. I can post that if you would like but do not know if it will help you.

If I find anything else, I will post it.

Comment

Working...
          X