Wanted: Graham Cracker Cake Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Graham Cracker Cake Recipe

My Aunt was telling me about a Graham Cracker CAke recipe she had but has lost. She has recently married and moved and has misplaced her recipe. She said the crackers replaced most of the flour in the recipe. Would anyone have one they'd like to share? TIA!

i just googled it and found soooooo many with all types of flavors. so not sure which kind u are looking for. some had nuts, pineapple etc.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I don't have a recipe for graham cracker cake but I dohave this. it's been a long time since I've made one but it I remember it being very good.

Vanilla Wafer Cake

1 cup margarine
      2 cups sugar
      6 whole eggs
      1-12oz pkg vanilla wafers, crushed
      1/2 cup milk
      1 - 7oz pkg or can coconut
      1 cup chopped pecans

Cream margarine and sugar till fluffy smooth;Add eggs one at a time beating well. Add crushed wafers alternately with the milk.then add coconuts and pecans.
      Pour into a greased and floured tube pan Bake 1-2 hrs @ 300 ............
      I organize chores into catagories.
      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

I have a cookbook with at least 4 graham cracker cakes in it. Can you give any more details about what else was in it?
        The cookbook I have is favorites from Home economic teachers.

Comment

I haven't really heard a cake made of graham crackers but if you said that it was made as a substitute to flour then why not try a recipe of a cake and just replace the flour??

I only heard of graham crackers in Mango Floats. Yum.
          Last edited by kathy; 05-04-2008, 04:25 AM.

Comment

http://food.yahoo.com/recipes/pillsbury-bakeoff/13624/nutty-graham-picnic-cake

This one won a prize in the 1978 Pillsbury Bake-Off. It's got a touch of orange and has a great flavor.

deb

Comment

Working...
            X