Grocery switch????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grocery switch????

Somewhere between the store & home, the pkg. of angel hair pasta I picked up changed to linguini! Can they be used interchangeably?? (I asked this yesterday, but have no idea where it went--probably the same place the pasta did!)

I've Had That Happen To Me. It's The Grocery Gremlin!!! I Also Have An Alarm Clock Gremlin That Keeps Pushing The Snooze Button In The Mornings!!! Lol

I Would Think You Could Use Them Interchangable, But The Linguini Won't Be Fine Strands Like The Angel Hair!

Comment

Funny, the package of spaghetti noodles I bought on Friday had turned into angel hair pasta by the time I got home.

*humming Twilight Zone theme*

Comment

I Did That Twice A Coulpe Saturdays Ago. The First Time I Was Buying Shrimp,bogo, When I Checked Out I Had The Wrong Shrimp For The Sale. The Second Time I Was At Sam's And Buying Tide, When I Was On My Way Out Of The Store I Noticed I Had Front Loader Not Regular Soap. At Least Both Of My Wrong Purchases Were Discoved Before I Left The Stores.
        SHEL

Comment

Thank you soooooooooo much for this thread... This happens often to me, and I keep thinking I'm getting early Alzheimers. (My mom died from it) It makes me happy now that I'm not the only one this happens to. Phew...

Comment

My son has it then Jana. He wanted me to buy him Koolaid. I did 8 packages of it, they put it in a little bag and then inside the big bag. Well a few days after groceries were put away he asked about it. Big dork probably threw them away.

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Happened here too. My theory is that we are accidentally grabbing the item right next to the one we REALLY want. Sadly, I too usually see the mistake when I am packing the groceries away in the pantry.

May 12th is the food drive by the postal carriers. These cans and oddball pastas will make a nice meal for someone.

Comment

Suwannee, thanks for telling us about the food drive. I think we have it the same time. Oh I can't wait to get in the pantry. I got some stuff that I brought that I will never use. I will try to get in the pantry tomorrow. At least someone can use it.

Comment

Working...
                X