ISO: Chicken Tortellini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: Chicken Tortellini

I'm looking for a recipe that combines sauteed chunks of chicken with cheese tortellini, all in an alfredo-type sauce. Anyone have a recipe, or do I have to create my own?

These sound good - try it:

Chicken Tortellini Alfredo

Clarified Butter
    Chopped Garlic
    Salt & Pepper
    4 Oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Strips
    Cooked Tri Colored Cheese Tortellini
    Blanched Broccoli
    Blanched Carrot Strips
    Sliced Mushrooms
    White Wine
    Heavy Cream
    Grated Parmesan Cheese

Add clarified Butter to Sautee Pan. Add chopped garlic, salt and pepper, and chicken breast strips to pan. After browning chicken on one side, turn and add, tortellini, broccoli,carrots,and mushrooms to pan. Add white wine. Add 1/2 cup heavy cream and grated cheese. Reduce- adding more cheese to thicken mixture to desired consistency. Serve at once.

Alfredo Tortellini with Chicken

2 chicken breast, diced
    1-2 tablespoon olive oil
    2 cloves garlic
    1 package alfredo sauce (I like Knorr) or 1 carton of prepared alfredo sauce
    1 package of fresh cheese tortellini or 1 1/2 cups of dry cheese tortellini (can also use cheese ravioli)
    fresh grated pepper
    fresh parmesan cheese, grated

Preheat a 325 degree oven.

If using dry tortellini, boil water and add tortellini, cook as directed and drain (have tortellini cooking when you start the chicken).

(If using fresh tortellini, set package aside until last couple of steps.) In a large oven safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.

Press garlic through garlic press and saute in olive oil until slightly browned.

Add diced chicken breasts and saute until juices run clear.

If using package of Alfredo sauce, mix ingredients for sauce and cook as directed (do while chicken is cooking).

(If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken.

Mix well.

Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt.

Comment

Working...
    X