Winter squash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter squash?

I stopped at a fruit stand yesterday and bought some white semi-flat scalloped squash. How do I cook it? I think peel it and fry it. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
    Donna

is it a zucchini?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I Bet It's Patty Pan, Mom Use To Make It But I Don't Remember How.

Comment

yes, it is patty pan from what I found on the internet.Think Nu, did you take your Aricept today? I think I mixed mine up with forget pills. lol

Comment

DADGUM IT!! I'M ALWAYS FORGETTING MY ARICEPT!!! LOL

Comment

Oh I love patty pans. I don't peel them. Just cut off the bottom and top a little bit. Then quarter them if there small if there large then cut a little smaller. I like them steamed and then butter and salt. They are realy tasty. They are easy to grow also. (Incase you find you like them and want to do it,)

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Thank Huffle, I peeled them and dusted them with salt pepper and corn meal then fried them. I have more white ones and even bought some yellow ones so will steam them and also will try to grill them. Glad to knowi don't have to peel them.We really did like them.

Thanks,
              Donna

Comment

Working...
              X