Frozen Ravioli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Ravioli

I have a bag of frozen cheese ravioli that I bought a few weeks ago cos it was on sale. A friend had suggested tomato sauce and some chopped spinach in it, and I forget what else she said, but it sounded good at the time. What do you do with it?

Either a home made tomato meat sauce (tomatoes 1 can pureed 1 can chopped, several garic cloves pressed, one onion chopped, italian sausage removed from casing and browned, oregano and basil and ground pepper), or a pesto and cream sauce.

Comment

tom sce has been our best meal with this
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I haven't tried it yet but someone told me they bread them and deep fry them and serve as an appetizer with dipping sauce
        cocacolabaka

Comment

Oh I bet deep fried is good!!!

When we have them I boil put on our plates and we drizzle a little warmed and doctored up jar bought sauce and sprinkle with parm. I cant eat with much sauce on them!!

Comment

I put them in a 9x13 pan and pour spaghitti sauce over them and top with some mozarella cheese and bake them till there good and warm. The 'guys' like them this way. They like the meat ones more. Oh well boys will be boys.

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

We add jarred alfredo sauce to ours -- a few thawed frozen peas and some shredded Parmasean cheese -- Yum

Comment

August, that sounds pretty good! I still havent fixed them yet - think I may try it your way!.

Comment

We like mushrooms, onion and broccoli sauteed in olive oil (or butter) with some garlic, pour over cooked raviolis, serve with lots of parm cheese.

Comment

Working...
                  X