Pizzelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizzelle

I just ordered a Pizzelle maker yesterday and it’s being shipped today…so I’ll receive it sometime next week. I’m collecting T&T recipes. Anyone have some favorites that they’d like to share?

Hi, Teresa! I think Bean makes pizzelles. Congrats on the new kitchen gadget!

Comment

Thank you. Yeah Bean shared one of her Mom's recipes with me. Just wondering if there were more out there. I can't wait to receive this new toy!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Teresayo;247010]Thank you. Yeah Bean shared one of her Mom's recipes with me. Just wondering if there were more out there. I can't wait to receive this new toy!!![/QUOTE]

Let us know how they turn out. I've never had a pizzelle.

Comment

I will...I'll have to post pictures after I try it out. I'm planning to make the waffle cones, the little waffle cups, cookies, and whatever else it makes!!! I'm so excited. I would have never thought to purchase one, I mentioned to Bean about wanting to pick up some waffle cones to be able to use a new ice cream scoop that I purchased and then Bean showed me the Pizzelle maker. I was hooked! LOL

Comment

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pizzelle

Recipe By :
            Serving Size : 25 Preparation Time :0:00
            Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
            -------- ------------ --------------------------------
            3 eggs
            3/4 cup sugar
            8 Tbs. unsalted butter -- (1 stick) melted, plus
            more for brushing
            2 tsp. vanilla extract
            1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
            1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
            2 tsp. baking powder

sugar until light yellow and thick ribbons fall from the whisk, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the 8 Tbs. melted butter, the vanilla and lemon zest and whisk until blended.

Over a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the flour and baking powder. Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture in two additions, folding each addition just until blended.

Heat a pizzelle maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Brush lightly with butter and spoon about 1 Tbs. of the batter onto the pizzelle maker. If any batter oozes out, cut it off immediately. Cook according to the manufacturer's instructions until golden brown. Transfer the pizzelle to a wire rack and let cool. Repeat with the remaining batter. Makes about 25 pizzelle

Description:
            "Thin, crisp cookies called pizzelle can be transformed into irresistible ice cream sandwiches or rolled into small cones"
            S(Internet Address):
            "http://content2.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/recipeDetail.cfm?objectId=2BE1753B-F2D5-45AB-813CD72893E6559C,returnpath=&add=1"
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 98 Calories; 4g Fat (40.2% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 35mg Cholesterol; 48mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

This is the recipe I like. I find they keep quite well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Teresayo;247013]I will...I'll have to post pictures after I try it out. I'm planning to make the waffle cones, the little waffle cups, cookies, and whatever else it makes!!! I'm so excited. I would have never thought to purchase one, I mentioned to Bean about wanting to pick up some waffle cones to be able to use a new ice cream scoop that I purchased and then Bean showed me the Pizzelle maker. I was hooked! LOL[/QUOTE]

Maybe I need one to go with my new ice cream freezer!

Comment

Luv2bake, Did You See My Post The Other Day? If You Replied I Missed It. I'll Bump It So I Don't Hijack This Thread, Cause I Would Never Do That!!! ****batting Eyelashes**** Lol

Comment

You would NEVER do that! hehe

Which post were you speaking of, Nu?

Comment

[QUOTE=luv2bake;247018]Maybe I need one to go with my new ice cream freezer! [/QUOTE]

YEP...It would go perfect together!

Comment

[QUOTE=madpots;247014]* Exported from MasterCook *

Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X