Need help on grilling chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on grilling chicken

Every time I grill chicken on the outside grill, I always seem to burn it. If I take it off before it gets burnt, it's never done. Does anyone have a good method to grilling chicken without it turning black?

Re: Need help on grilling chicken

I cook mine slowly for sure, especially if it has the skin on. If it is a gas grill turn the gas down a little low. I love it that way but it takes some time.

Comment

I partially bake mine, then marinate in a ziploc.......... and just put on grill to finish.......stays nice and moist..........quick and easy. Can do the baking day/night b/f and allow cool a bit and then I marinate overnight. I love to use Good Seasons dressing that I make w/ more white balsamic vinegar and less oil than GS does......just me/us. I also add some fresh finely chopped garlic and parsley, if I have it. Then throw on the grill for a few minutes and it is always perfect.

Comment

It sounds like you may be putting something on your chicken that has lots of sugar in it. Let us know more info, method, marinade, glaze or what.

Comment

I find turning my chicken on the grill a lot helps cook it much better throughout the chicken. Then when it is close to being done I will put whatever I am planning on it

Comment

The fool proof way of not burning it is to cook it on indirect heat. It takes a little longer, and it's much more juicier.

Comment

Working...
            X