X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luvs2eat
    replied
    Re: egg help

LOVE me some over easy eggs! I've never had trouble flippin' 'em... even in our cast iron skillets, but a non stick skillet will make it even easier! There's NOTHIN' better than your toast dipped in the runny yolk!!

Leave a comment:

• janabanana
    replied

[QUOTE=sugar303;248188]I read this hint somewhere and it works for me.
    When the white of the egg turn white, add 1 tsp. water to pan for each egg then place a lid on top. This helps cook the top and it is less likely to break the yellow when you turn it over.[/QUOTE]

GMTA ! I was going to post this same exact thing.. Except I don't use water, becuz the lid collects enough water while cooking..

Leave a comment:

• Rubelishous
    replied

Scramble them with a little grated cheese added just at the end.

Add some salsa to scrambled eggs.

Put lots of bacon fat in your pan and then just baste the yolks with the hot fat. Extremely bad for you but oh so good.

Leave a comment:

• bikincook
    replied

But.....NEVER fry bacon nude!!! lol

I wont. Certain places on my body aren't so bad if they get burned. But others I can't imagine the pain if they were burned!

Leave a comment:

• bikincook
    replied

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/16450_eggs-over-easy.htm

He makes it look so easy! But over easy eggs are not easy. What other type of eggs are there? I get bored with the same old same old.

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

But.....NEVER fry bacon nude!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• bikincook
    replied

Its funny you say that about my name. I thought the same thing but even worse. I didnt feel like adding the g. I wont cook in a bikini, just in the nude. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

Ok, I Can't Help It, I've Been Trying To Be Good.
    Your Name Makes Me Think Bikini Cook, Not Bikin Cook, So My Advise To You On Frying Eggs..... Don't Fry Them In Your Bikini, Or Nekkid!!!

Leave a comment:

• sugar303
    replied

I read this hint somewhere and it works for me.
    When the white of the egg turn white, add 1 tsp. water to pan for each egg then place a lid on top. This helps cook the top and it is less likely to break the yellow when you turn it over.

Leave a comment:

• Suwannee Terry
    replied

Never thought about counting to ten, but we like ours done that way too. There is nothing worse than uncooked egg whte. YUK!

Leave a comment:

• flutterby
    replied

I'm not sure if this is going to come out as clearly as I am thinking it but I will give it a try.

You know how to make fried eggs.......so start the way you normally would, cook over medium heat. When flip it, you want to make sure that the yolk is still runny for over-easy. Once you flip it over (careful not to break the yolk) COUNT TO TEN.

Remove egg from heat.

Always turn out right for me and the whites aren't *snotty*, if you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• jewels
    replied

go here for a video. I still can't make one, so I am going to watch it myself!!!

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/16450_eggs-over-easy.htm

Leave a comment:

• Damar12
    replied

Over easy is a fried egg. It is just a fried egg that has been flipped while cooking and when done the yolk is still runny.

Leave a comment:

• bikincook
    started a topic egg help

egg help

I need some pointers on how to prepare over easy eggs. I have only done fried and scrambled.
Working...
X