A Newbie wants to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Newbie wants to know...

is there a quick way to print these recipes. I've already seen several I want to try and I've been a member only five minutes. I can cut and paste to my word program but is there an easier way?

Re: A Newbie wants to know...

Hi and welcome to CK!!

I am not sure if there is a better way to print a lot at once ...I am sure someone can help I moved your thread here since it was in archives.

Comment

I just copy and paste where ever I want to save them. I send them in an email to myself as I created my recipe files there. I sometimes print them off for immediately use however.

Comment

If you go up to thread tools and open that you can click on printable version. You need to have opened the recipe you want.

Comment

[QUOTE=jackibowen;248652]If you go up to thread tools and open that you can click on printable version. You need to have opened the recipe you want.[/QUOTE]

Has that been there all the time? LOL I always highlight and print, or like Joanne, email to myself. Learned something new today, thank you!

Comment

I'm not sure how long it's been there I just found it today.

Comment

WOW!!! I learned something new!!! Amazing! lol
              I've always highlighted what I want to print, then then the print box comes up, I check the selected box and it just prints what I highlight

Welcome Grannybeck!!!

Comment

OMG!!! I've been doing copy and paste to my word program (it DOES allow me to edit, add my own notes and bold face the recipe name) I am soooo computer illiterate--hanging head in shame......
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                X