Lemon Raspberry Cheese Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon Raspberry Cheese Cake

Looking for lemon raspberry cheese cake recipe from cheesecake factory.

Re: Lemon Raspberry Cheese Cake

Sorry couldn't find exactly what you are looking for. Although I did find a site where you could buy one for delivery that sold for over $42

Instead of the crust mentioned here you could substitute a white cake-type crust drizzled with raspberry and then have a raspberry sauce overtop when served.

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake

crust
    1/4 cup finely chopped pecan
    1/4 cup finely chopped almond
    1/4 cup finely chopped walnut
    3/4 cup finely chopped vanilla wafer
    2 tablespoons melted butter

Filling
    1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
    1 1/3 cups sugar
    5 large eggs
    16 ounces sour cream
    1/4 cup flour
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    2 teaspoons lemon juice

Crust: Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.

Cheesecake: All above ingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.

Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.

Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process.

Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.

Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.

When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.

Add the sour cream last and beat well.

Pour cream cheese into the spring pan.

Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.

When time is up, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.

After one hour, remove from oven.

Let cool enough before the cheesecake is put into the refrigerator for 24 hours.

A cheesecake should season.

The wait is worth it.

The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.

Comment

that sound so good!!! thanks so much for tis recipe!!! I was looking for it everywhere and I couldn't find it I was searching at a recipe exchange site(http://recipebuddys.com/free-recipes/raspberry-swirl-cheesecake-pie-55144) but all I found was a raspberry swirl cheesecake pie, it sounds delicious too but I really wanted the lemon raspberry one...
      here is the other recipe you may found it useful

Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie

Pastry for single-crust pie
      2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
      1/2 cup granulated sugar
      1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
      2 eggs
      3 tablespoons raspberry jam (with or without seeds) Sweetened whipped cream for accompaniment

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).Prepare pastry shell and line with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and bake for 5 minutes, remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell. Stir jam; drizzle over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam.

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.Refrigerate overnight.Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve pie with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.Makes 6 to 8 servings

Comment

Instead of vanilla, why not add some fresh lemon juice and zest to the cheesecake?

Comment

Working...
        X