Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Hi there... as you can see I am fairly new to this site...but already I am enjoying it. Still working out what is what...but I will get there...

I do have a request though for a recipe if anyone has it or can get it...

I been doing some reading and I have heard alot about "Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce" I myself never tried it however I have had some friends tell me its to die for...so I was wondering if anyone had a recipe of this...I would love to make it...

Thanks Everyone
    Nicky~

Re: Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Welcome Nicky to CK - I hope you enjoy it here.

Sorry I couldn't find the recipe you are looking for but here's a website that has lots of BBQ recipes. Check also for BBQ Guru as Kevin has some great recipes as well. He has a link at Recipe Goldmine

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/grill/grill.html

Comment

Sweet Baby Ray's is wonderful. I don't have the recipe either. Welcome to CK. The people here are very sweet and helpful. See you again soon!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Wow thanks for the warm welcome. And thank you for at least trying to find that recipe.

I adore the link you gave me...great stuff....thanks.

I think I will like it here...lol

Nicky~

Comment

Welcome to CK! We love Sweet Baby Ray's! And since most of our grocer's now carry it, it is easy to find here.

Comment

Welcome from Frankenmuth!!

If you have a Sam's Club, they carry Sweet Baby Ray's, large bottles. Great stuff. I used it this weekend for BBQ ribs.

Comment

I even saw this at Menards tonight! Read the ingriedients and it does have pineapple juice in it if that helps

Comment

I got some the other day and it is too sweet for me. What do ya'll think?

Comment

I just love it I just bout 6 bottles of the honey chipolte ...going to smoke a slab of ribs in the next few days and use some.

Damar have you tried adding hot sauce since its too sweet for you?

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SITE! We have fun and hope you jump in and enjoy.

I am always reluctant to use bottled sauce, but this is one sauce that surprised me.

I use it for pulled pork and we love it. And it is so much easier to buy, I can't imagine how much it would take to make it at home.....

Try a bottle and see if you like it.....I think it will be a good thing.

Comment

I've never had it, but bought it yesterday and I am going to have BBQ chicken tonight. I bought the original. I'll give my reviews tonight!! LOL!

Comment

Well it looks like I am heading to Sams club...thanks....for the reviews...I just have to try it on my pulled pork.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nicky~

Comment

I just saw this at Aldi's
                          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I've never tried this sauce, but today I saw it at the grocery store, buy one get one free, so I picked up a couple of bottles. I planned on making some bbq pork ribs tomorrow. Will let you know how they turn out.

Comment

I'll try adding hot sauce Wish, unless I give it away first. It wasn't bad, it just had that sweetness flavor. But, I'll give it another shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X