yogurt, cool whip, jello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yogurt, cool whip, jello

Friend had a recipe for using these 3 ingredients for making a pie. Dont remember how much of each she told me to use.

All I know it was easy you just mixed together and put in a graham cracker crust.

Re: yogurt, cool whip, jello

Here's a WW recipe that sounds similar. If you don't want to do diet, use regular. Coordinate the yogurt with the jello.

Weight Watchers Yogurt Pie

1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust
    1 .3 oz package sugar-free Jell-O, lime flavor
    1/4 cup boiling water
    2 6 oz. containers fat-free yogurt, key lime flavor
    1 8 oz. container fat-free Cool Whip

In large bowl, dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. With wire whisk, stir in yogurt. Gently fold in Cool Whip with spatula or wooden spoon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
    Makes one pie, 8 servings, 4 WW points each.

Number of Servings: 8

Comment

I'll give it a try. Sounds pretty much like it. I'll just go with the reg. jello, cool whip and yogurt rather than the low fat.
      Thanks

Comment

QUICK AND EASY YOGURT DELIGHT

(8 oz.) yogurt (favorite flavor)
        1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
        1 sm. pkg. jello (same flavor as yogurt)
        1 extra serving size graham cracker pie crust (9-inch size)

Fold yogurt, Cool Whip, and jello together until blended. (Fresh fruit that is the same flavor as yogurt may be added.)

Place mixture in Extra Serving Size graham cracker pie crust. Serves 8-10.
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Interesting--both the recipes above are alike except you dissolve the jello in water in one and use the jello dry in the other???

Comment

Now the decision which way should I try it?

Comment

so, like punkin mentioned, do you add the jello dry or mix it with water first?
              anxious to try this, but need to know this first.
              thanks,
              leelee

Comment

I googled this recipe and you can do it either way--the one where the jello is dissolved has more yogurt. I think I made that one when I made it.
                Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                X