ISO "Pretzel Butter" Dip Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO "Pretzel Butter" Dip Recipe

Recently, I heard about a recipe called "Pretzel Butter". Some of the ingredients in this dip recipe are: Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Mix, Butter, Cream Cheese........and that's where I got lost.........I don't know what else goes in this and I've tried to look it up on the internet every which way I can think to cross reference it.

It's not the recipe where you melt the butter and put it on pretzel pieces and bake it in the oven. I heard you actually take the butter and cream cheese and whip them together and then add the ranch mix but I don't know if there are any other ingredients in it I need to know about. Just wondering if anyone out there knows this recipe????
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Re: ISO "Pretzel Butter" Dip Recipe

Pretzel Dip Recipe

This recipe for Pretzel Dip, by Janet Howell, is from The Swartz Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. We help families or individuals create heirloom cookbook treasures.

Contributor:
    Janet Howell
    Category:
    Appetizers & Beverages
    Ingredients:
    3 - 8 0z packages of cream cheese
    1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch
    1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
    Coarse Black Pepper
    1 stick of butter
    Pretzel
    Directions:
    Combine cream cheese, hidden valley ranch packet, parmesan cheese and stick of butter. Mix together well. Put in bowl and try to make a ball out of it in the bowl. Use a pepper mill and sprinkle as much pepper as like on all over the top. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with pretzels.
    Preparation Time:
    10 minutes.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

This sounds like ....
      GOOD for a lot of things!
      Thanks! this will be a keeper and just in time for the holidays!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

OH ~ Yummy Yum

Comment

Thank you so much, Flo!!!! That's it, I cannot believe you came up with it!!! The parm cheese and the black pepper are the missing ingredients. Wow, I cannot wait to try this now. I will have to check out that website about the family cookbook too because that's what my DD wants me to do for her. I have plenty of time, but it's going to take me awhile.

Thanks again, you're wunnerful!!!!!!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I just printed this. I am starting to think of recipes for Christmas! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X