Quick chicken divan recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick chicken divan recipe?

I know I've seen a million of them here, and now that I have a hankering, can't find a one. The one I've used did a rotisere chicken, frozen brocolli, cream of____________soup, and I cannot remember the rest!!! Any help is appreciated! Thx, Laura

Re: Quick chicken divan recipe?

Googled and found this:
    Quick Chicken Divan
    Submitted by: Shannon Fountain
    Rated: 4 out of 5 by 325 members Prep Time: 5 Minutes
    Cook Time: 40 Minutes Ready In: 45 Minutes
    Yields: 8 servings

"Using canned soups as a shortcut in the sauce, this broccoli, cheese, and chicken classic is ready in less than an hour!"
    INGREDIENTS:
    2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped
    broccoli
    2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves,
    chopped
    1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of
    chicken soup 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of
    mushroom soup
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon lemon juice
    1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS:
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the chicken.
    3. In a small bowl, blend the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Top with Cheddar cheese.
    4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2008 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 9/29/2008
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Here's a few

Rotisserie Chicken Divan

1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat chopped
      1 can Pillsbury large Crescent Rolls
      1 8 oz package softened light cream cheese
      3 T chopped green onion
      18 asparagas stalks, ends trimmed, cooked crisp tender

Mix cream cheese with green onion and set aside. Open crescent rolls and separate triangles. Spread each triangle with 1/6 of the cream cheese mixture and top with 3 asparagas stalks and some of the chicken. Wrap into bundles, leaving the ends of the asparagas showing. Place on greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees until puffed and golden. Serve with chopped salad and fresh fruit.

Quick Fix Chicken Divan

16 ounces frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
      2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
      2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
      1 cup mayonnaise
      2 teaspoons lemon juice
      1/2 teaspoon curry powder
      3/4 cup shredded milk Cheddar cheese
      3/4 cup soft fresh bread crumbs
      1 tablespoon melted butter

Combine broccoli and chicken in a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish; set aside. In a bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; stir to blend. Pour over the chicken and broccoli. In another bowl, combine cheese, bread crumbs, and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over the casserole. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
      Chicken divan recipe serves 12

Quick Chicken Divan

1 (1-pound) package frozen cut broccoli
      2 cups cubed cooked chicken
      1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
      1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
      1 teaspoon lemon juice
      2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
      1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
      2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted

1. Heat oven to 350F. Grease 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.

2. Arrange broccoli in greased baking dish. Layer chicken over broccoli. In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well. Spread over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.

3. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

Comment

Non. and Rube., thanks so much, I've got the "fresh-frozen" chicken in the crock pot now to cook for tomorrows dinner. Thanks again, Laura

Comment

Working...
        X