Looking For TGIF Green Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For TGIF Green Beans

The other day I was at Sam's Club and found they now have the TGIF breaded green beans with a dipping sauce. BOY those are good! Does anyone have a recipe for some like this? I bet if you made this fresh they would be even better! Actually I have never heard of fried green beans until someone told me about them and here I just love green beans yuuuum!

Re: Looking For TGIF Green Beans

I saw these at Sam's and was wondering if they were any good.
    What kind of preparation did you have to do?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Target has these Breaded Green Beans (Market Pantry brand) and I LOVE THEM!! They are really inexpensive too. I am so glad Nu posted some recipes for the dipping sauces though. I have just been using Ranch Dressing with lots of Horseradish mixed in. Which is actually pretty good.....But now I can experiment!
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

wow thanks so much for the recipe I will try to make these next week and let you know how they turn out...Yuuuuuuum!

Comment

Working...
        X