cookies with cornflakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cookies with cornflakes?

Again, there was a recipe on the old board that I didn't get to copy before it shut down.............

I can't remember the name of it right now but I remember *some* of the ingredents

Cornflakes
    Karo Syrup
    Sugar
    Peanut butter

No Bake Cornflake Cookies

here's the one I posted about a week ago... there was another drop cookie type one posted also, but I'm not sure who posted it.

No Bake Cornflake Cookies

1 cup Karo syrup
    1 cup sugar
    1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
    1 1/2 cup peanut butter
    8 cups cornflakes

Combine sugar and syrup in sauce pan. Boil for one minute, then add vanilla and peanut butter.
    Place cornflakes in a large bowl. Add peanut butter mixture. Press into a buttered pan. Cut while still warm.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Gimmerecipes, yours is the one I have made twice in one week because they were devoured by my kids and husband, and maybe I ate a couple of them!

Comment

julesinba, no matter how hard I try, I can't stay away from them when I make them either. When I was making them for potlucks at work, I always had to make 2 panfuls for them, so the crew on 2nd dinner break would get some also.
        A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Re: cookies with cornflakes?

DH would love these, I'm sure!
          Mary Ann in Wisconsin
          "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Re: cookies with cornflakes?

These are wonderful. I usually eat way too many of them. I'm not sure about this specific recipe, but you can also make cookies out of them by dropping globs of it on wax paper or parchemt paper.

Comment

Working...
            X