No carb/low carb recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No carb/low carb recipes

Does anyone have any tied and true no carb / low carb recipes?
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

I just posted on the May 5th dinner post that I made 'noodles' out of zucchini and squash. I bought a spiralizer a couple of days ago at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It was one of the "As Seen On TV" products. It costs only $15 BUT if you bought two, which I did, you got both for $20 plus I had a $5 coupon. I was giving away one of the spiralizers. It did a great job on the vegetables. There is a thin and thick blade. The appliance is an hour glass shape. I found the thick blade was perfect for the zucchini and yellow squash. I used a flavored oil to stir fry the long stings, salt and pepper and then added parmesan cheese - delicious and very low carbs.

Comment

Vera, that sounds so good. Thanks for sharing
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I'm going to be trying out a low-carb recipe for a lasagna made with zucchini strips. I'll let you know how it works out.

Comment

As a confirmed carb addict... I found a funny blurb today that said, "Low carb diets work because without carbs, I lose the will to eat." Ha ha ha!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

now.....that's a good one luvs2eat! and I too, am a confirmed carb addict! trying hard to ditch a lot of carbs lately. Makes me pout.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
            X