A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Take out!

Sorry, I just could not resist!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I thought that I could first try a jarred sauce first. I had only had butter chicken this past wknd at the wedding, and it was very, very good!

Comment

I have made this a few times, and I do not know if it tastes like the real thing, since I have never tasted the real thing. This is a "quick version" and requires no fancy ingredients, a friend of mine gave me, and states it does taste like the real thing. Let me know!! Also, I use more chicken Breasts, this makes a lot of sauce...The sauce will be thick too, so I just add more water

Butter Chicken

2-4 Chicken Breasts

SAUCE:
        1 small can of tomato paste (6 Ounce)

1 cup cream

1 cup butter

1/2 Tbsp salt

1 tsp black pepper

1 tsp cumin

1 tsp turmeric

1 Tbsp paprika

1/4 cup curry powder

1 large onion diced

2 cloves of garlic minced.

Water

[B]Recipe[/B][LIST][*]-Dice chicken and brown in pan. Sautee Onion. You can saute onion is a separate pan in some butter so it don't burn.

-Stew all ingredients on Low for 1 hour. If it is too thick, add a bit of water to thin it out, cover and cook again, Keep an eye on this, mine kept thickening up and I almost burned it.

Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes, dumplings, noodles, or what ever you choose[/LIST]​

Comment

Oh I am sorry Needers...I just saw this now. It does sound like an easy recipe. I will def try this. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X