• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S'mores Bars

These sounded good-from Reiman Boards.

S'mores Bars
    Quick Cooking

Glowing campfire coals are not needed to enjoy the traditional taste of s'mores with this recipe from Kristine Brown of Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The tasty take-along treat makes a sweet snack any time of day.

SERVINGS: 24

CATEGORY: Dessert

METHOD: Baked

TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling

Ingredients:
    8 to 10 whole graham crackers
    1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
    2 cups miniature marshmallows
    1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
    2/3 cup chopped peanuts
    Directions:
    Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over crackers.
    Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are slightly puffed and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.

Comments
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: S'mores Bars

Wow...I think this one sounds good. I'm gonna save this one for family reunion type things where there are lots of kids (and s'mores loving adults).

Comment

I Still Ask...... How Can I Have S'more, When I Haven't Had Any?????

Comment

[QUOTE=nuisance;267975]I Still Ask...... How Can I Have S'more, When I Haven't Had Any?????[/QUOTE]

In how long??????
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

[QUOTE=nommie;267976]In how long??????[/QUOTE]

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!

Comment

You are the on that whined you had not had any.......
            Nommie

Comment

Oh, Then The Bars, I've Never Had Them!! So I Can't Have S'more!

Comment

Check out the 40 minute rolls-that should help you if you haven't had any...........
                Nommie

Comment

Working...
                X