X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry Cheesecake Pie

From Reiman Boards:

Strawberry Cheesecake Pie

"This creamy concoction is so refreshing on a hot day and also really easy to assemble," comments Janis Plourde from Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario. With its appealing look, company will never know how simple it is.

SERVINGS: 8

CATEGORY: Lower Fat

METHOD: Chill

TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling

INGREDIENTS:
    2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
    1/4 cup chopped almonds,
    toasted
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust 1 (8 ounce) package cream
    cheese, softened
    2 cups cold milk, divided
    1 (3.4 ounce) package instant
    vanilla pudding mix

DIRECTIONS:
    1. In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
    Last edited by nommie; 08-28-2008, 02:10 PM.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Strawberry Cheesecake Pie

What do we do with the rest of the milk? No mention of the pudding in directions.

Comment

My cutting and pasting sucks.... I edited to put the rest of the recipe in...Sorry!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Thank you Nommie, now I can work with it. Looks and sounds worth trying.

Comment

Working...
        X