Over-The-Top Popcorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over-The-Top Popcorn

I just saw this recipe in the September edition of Southern Living. Sounds delicious:

Cook 4 bacon slices in a large skillet ober medium-high heat 10 minutes or until crispy; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Coarsley chop bacon. Pour 1 (1.3oz) bag popped microwave popcorn into alarge bowl. Toss with bacon, 3/4c grated parmesan cheese, 4T melted butter, and 2t buttermilk ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle with 1/4t freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediatley.

*** for testing purposes, they used Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted 50% Less Fat Gourmet Popping COrn.

Re: Over-The-Top Popcorn

That sounds nice & rich!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

My Ds Was Reading This Recipe To Me The Other Day. Sounds Interesting!!

Comment

[QUOTE=BJinTexas;273245]I just saw this recipe in the September edition of Southern Living. Sounds delicious:

Cook 4 bacon slices in a large skillet ober medium-high heat 10 minutes or until crispy; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Coarsley chop bacon. Pour 1 (1.3oz) bag popped microwave popcorn into alarge bowl. Toss with bacon, 3/4c grated parmesan cheese, 4T melted butter, and 2t buttermilk ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle with 1/4t freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediatley.

*** for testing purposes, they used Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted 50% Less Fat Gourmet Popping COrn.[/QUOTE]

What I love is the fact that they used a 50% less fat popping corn. Like that is really going to matter? LOL

Comment

Working...
        X