X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW Recipes

nommie

Posted January 18, 2006 09:47 AM
    Here are 2 recipes from the WW site that I thought sounded awesome!

Red Lobster" Cheese Biscuits

From the kitchen of BLUE3DRAGON
    Estimated POINTS® Values Per Serving | 2
    Servings | 12

Ingredients
    2 c reduced fat bisquick
    3/4 c reduced fat buttermilk
    1 c kraft 2% shredded cheddar cheese

Topping -
    2 tbs land o lakes light whipped butter
    1/4 tsp parsley flakes
    1 tsp garlic powder
    Instructions
    Mix the first 3 ingredients together & either divide into 12 muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray or make 12 drop biscuits on a pan coated with cooking spray. Bake @ 400 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes (start checking on them around 16 minutes). Melt topping ingredients in the microwave and brush on biscuits immediately after removing them from the oven. 1 biscuit = 1 serving

CORE Pumpkin Cheesecake Revised

From the kitchen of JARNRSR1
    Estimated POINTS® Values Per Serving | 1
    Servings | 8

Desserts | Community built RECIPE

Ingredients

20 oz ff cottage cheese, 15 oz. 100% canned pumpkin, 1 pkg. sf/ff vanilla pudding,2 lg. eggs 1/4 c. splenda, cinnamon to taste.

Instructions

Blend all ingredients in food processor. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until crust forms on top. Let cool 20 min. and refrigerate 6 hours plus.
    you use splenda/blend for a better bake and count a point per serving.

Lotsofhats

Posted January 18, 2006 10:24 AM

Oriental Rice Pilaf

6 servings; 4 pts per serving

½ c chopped onion
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1 T sesame oil
    1 ¾ c (1 can) reduced-sodium beef broth
    1 c uncooked rice
    1 T reduced-sodium soy sauce
    1/8 t red pepper flakes
    1/3 c thinly sliced green onion
    1/3 c diced red pepper
    2 T toasted sesame seeds

Cook the onion & garlic in sesame oil over medium heat until the onion is tender. Add broth, rice, soy sauce & pepper flakes. Bring to a boil- stir once or twice. Cover & simmer 15 minutes (until rice is tender & liquid is absorbed). Stir green onion, red pepper & sesame seeds into cooked rice & cover for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.

Comment

TeresaY

Posted January 19, 2006 11:25 AM
      I made LEMON pies last night using this recipe...only instead of peaches, I just used a can of lemon pie filling. It was great!!!

Oven Fried Peach Pies (Any pie filling you want!)

1 Cup Canned Peaches, packed in extra-light syrup (or any pie filling you like)
      2 Tablespoons Sugar, divided (I used Splenda)
      3/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, divided
      1 (7.5 ounce) Can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (1 point each)
      Butter Flavored Cooking Spray (I use ICBINB Spray instead)

Drain peaches completely and dice. Mix with 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Separate the biscuits. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4 inch circle. Spoon one rounded tablespoon of peach mixture into the center of each biscuit. Lightly brush edges of each biscuit with water, fold over and seal edges with a fork. Place pies on an ungreased cookie sheet and spray with butter flavored cooking spray. Take remaining Tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix. Sprinkle on tops of pies. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until browned.

Serves: 10
      Per Serving: 80 Calories; trace Fat (4.0% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 184mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 2

NOTE: What I did is make a total of 5 individual pies by flattening out the biscuits and then on one of the biscuits I put my pie filling and then put the other flattened biscuit on top and sealed the edges with a fork. I counted one pie as 3 pts that way.

You can switch it and use whatever type of fruit you have, such as lemon, blueberry, cherry, pumpkin, apple, etc.. Possibilities are endless!!!

Comment

Working...
      X